Tuesday, June 19, 2012

London Day 3

Mandy:


Today we spent an entire day at Bicester Village! It is Europe's most popular outlet mall. Burberry had amazing deals so of course we bought a few things :) The only bad thing about going to Bicester is that the train ride from London is 32 pounds. Good thing we each saved at least that much money on our purchases.


Norm made me a delicious pasta bolognese for dinner while I was getting ready to go to the LSE end of exams party at Cafe de Paris. The event was a black tie affair - luckily I brought a dress. We met up with Norm's res friends and headed to the club. I've never partied with a group of 8 European guys before but it was a really fun night! I got drunk off of two glasses of wine and a sex on the beach so I even had fun dancing to the 2008 pop music.




Norm's Posse


Only Asian Couple

No comments:

Post a Comment