Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am a Giant in Asia

Today, Mandy and I went to Mong Kok (again). We went to this AMAZING Hoi Lam Chicken Rice place:



I was BLOWNNNN away with how good it tasted. Hoi Lam Chicken Rice in Canada is so not even close. The bowl of beef brisket Mandy had was only 13HKD and another 10HKD for a lemon honey drink. I realize that this will end up becoming a food blog as the days go by... but part of the epicness of HK is the amazing food.

Also, finally booked our Beijing trip after talking with many many travel agents. One less thing to check off the errand list. Also walked around Mong Kok and Sneaker avenue in search of some Converses, but without success. Will not rest until I find some cool Convo's. Also, being a small in North America translates into being a large in Hong Kong. I haven't felt this fat in a while.

Anyways today will be a rest day. Gotta get over jet lag before we hit up LKF for some adulterated mayhem.

-Normizzle

1 comment:

  1. lol, i'm the same way. everytime... wait?! i'm how big?! lol....
    hey, if you're ever in the causeway bay area and hit up juice (runned by clot) get me some kuumba incense, don't care how much the price is...

    ReplyDelete