Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hong Kong Jockey Club

Due to insistence from the #1 fan of the blog (my mom), this post will catch on everything since I left Japan.

One of the coolest places in Hong Kong that I didn't go to last time was the Hong Kong Jockey Club Racetrack. Courtesy of my cousin, we went to the box seats away from the crazy hustle and bustle and to a place where there exists an all you can eat buffet with lobster, foie gras, sushi, lamb chops, steak and much more. Needless to say, I feasted.


Also, horse betting is actually very fun. Learning the different bets (Quinella Place, Trio, Place, etc) was good as I won't be an idiot if I ever decide to go to a racetrack. I lost money, but Mandy and my aunt won quite a bit. I did win a bit on a few races though. Afterwards, Lum Fong, aka Raymond Lam and Joey came out to sing. He was okay... I guess.


Next entry will be when we go to the Big Six aka China!

No comments:

Post a Comment